Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ATTACK OF THE GOOSE!





So we went to the zoo today- and had a great time. In fact- Cale did so well that she fell asleep on the long walk from Africa and we were able to stay and see the sea lion show this afternoon (mom liked it as much or more than Cale...) Anyway, before we headed up from Africa we ran into a Goose. He was hungry- and went after the carrot that Cale was eating. Of course, I was taking photos instead of protecting her carrot! She got a little scared- but not too bad. I don't think she is scarred for life by the goose attack.
Also, Cale has found a new character to love- Dora. I could not resist the cute Dora hat. Now I just hope she will wear it.

3 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is just the sweetest little girl. She was so nice to share that carrot. LOL

I miss you Mel! I will come visit you soon. I will be moved to TX by July 20th. :(

~Chris~ said...

Those geese at the zoo sure aren't afraid of people. They scare me!