Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cale's first Haircut




On a whim last night- I called up Beauty Brands because Cale desperately needed a trim for her bangs. She doesn't leave any sort of hair accessory in her hair for more than 2 minutes- so this was necessary. I didn't have my camera for the actual cutting- but it went really fast- and she even sat pretty still. I promised her a blue lollipop when it was over- and that was the clincher to keep her still. Trying to get a photo of the "after look" was about impossible- but here are a couple. In the first one she is demonstrating the cutting. the other picture- is just Cale being Cale (with her sweet little sis in the background). Now Cale is vacation ready! Only 4 more days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she looks so grown up now... ah! I can't wait for the beach!!

Jane's Memories said...

Adorable-absolutely! I miss them so much. I am so excited to see you guys as you pass through IAH here in IKE striken Houston! I'll have a blue(and other colors) of lollipops on hand! See you there!