Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summertime!



































I knew that things would catch up with me... and I am pretty far behind already on getting the girls pictures online. We are having so much fun this summer. Every day when I wake up and we make our plans- I really feel like I am re-living my childhood! I love it! the kids are loving it too. We are spending lots of time at the pool- and lots of time in the AC afterwards! My friend Katie and her cuties have been joining us. Emma loved the water. It was a little cold last week for Wesley- but he loved it today!

2 comments:

Becky Abbate said...

I'm soooo jealous! But I'm very glad that you get to spend this precious time with your girls. It is something that they will never forget. :)

Jane's Memories said...

I'm so glad you have happy childhood memories! And, I'm equally as happy that you are getting to enjoy the same joys that I did with you girls! Love you all!