Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Leah's little voice



Leah loves to talk. I have been neglecting to post videos of her.
She is really at a fun and cute stage. She is everywhere, all the time and Cale refers to her as "the runaway baby!" Then, the chase begins.
Leah knows over 50 words and although I am sure you can't understand everything she says, I think she speaks pretty well. She never stops surprising me with her words. When I ask her to say something, usually, she says it the first try.
If you listen closely, you can hear her say, I love you.
She still uses signs for More, please, I love you and Diaper Change. She uses those signs everyday- but has dropped others. She is really getting good and telling me diaper change, so I am crossing my fingers she will be easy to potty train. Just like Cale, I will probably start showing her the potty soon!
Hope you enjoy hearing our little Leah talk and give you a kiss!

3 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Thanks, Mel-she is so very sweet! I miss her and love her so much.

Lee and Amy said...

That's so cute and her words are very clear!

Becky Abbate said...

Ahhh! You just made my heart melt. They are so innocent and sweet. She's going to be going great guns before you know it!