Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family update

Just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know the latest around here.
First of all, our new baby girl will be here in about 8 weeks! We are getting very anxious to meet her. We do have a couple names in mind- but have not settled on one- and knowing me, probably won't until she is here!

As of Februray 1st, I took a full-time position as assistant manager. I am still with the bank- and I will remain at the same store I had been at (close to home).
This was an excellent opportunity for me and everything seemed to work out.

This Friday, the 15th, Cale will start going to a Preschool/Daycare 2 days a week. It is also close to home- so that is a huge plus. I know that she will really like playing with the kids- and that spring will be great with all the time they will be outside. Of course, she will still spend the other 3 days with her Nanny- so that makes me very happy too!
I suppose I will have her "first day of school picture" to post tomorrow!

Andy is doing well and still traveling some for work. All in all- it has been a great year so far. We still have lots to do before baby- so even though she will be here soon- we will be keeping busy.

Keep us up to date on you and your families too!

Mel

1 comments:

Giles Family said...

How can it be that you only have 8 weeks till you meet your new daughter??? I feel like I just found out you were pregnant. Congratulations (again)! Time sure does fly!