Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Zoo and the Buddha Belly






I love that Cale gets a kick out of rubbing the Buddha belly at the zoo. This is her favorite part of the day. I just don't know why she likes it so much- but thought I would post the pictures to share. Today was a fabulous day to be at the zoo- all of the animals were out- and very active. It was a riot to see Cale's reaction to the different animals- and I took my Dad with me- so it was fun to see him enjoy it too.
Now- if we could only have a few more 60 degree days! I feel like it won't be much longer and my posts will include snow pictures!

2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

What a beautiful day you had for the zoo after all the cold we've had! It's so funny with the Buddha, I have pics of Connor with that thing. Maybe it's because he's a lot closer to being their size!

Lee and Amy said...

I love the zoo pics!