Friday, November 14, 2008

This week in our life...







I am having trouble accepting that Leah is already 7 months old. I am just amazed at how fast her "babyhood" is going! I would have to say that Leah crawls now- technically it might be a scoot- but she is FAST- so I am going to give her crawl.
She is a happy girl and loves anything that she is not supposed to have. Leah is also very tolerant of Cale- who loves to pull and prod at her like she is a toy.
Cale is getting funnier by the day. Her favorite things to say right now are, "I'm going to play a game with you" and "sure." She is really interested in her Barbie doll and still loves to play with Mr. Potato Head. At the mall this week, Cale liked to grab shirts and pants and then say, "mama, these are CUUUUTE- You look sooo CUUUTE" Cracked me up! Cale has seen Santa a few times- but has not yet made the leap of faith to sit with him. However, she has discovered that she does not like the candy that Santa has (peppermint candy cane).

2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Love the crazy hair pic of Cale!

Toni said...

I am so excited to see you and the girls this weekend! These pics are too cute, but I wanna see the real girls, lol.