Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Pics... the story





































So... back at the end of October, I took the kids to do some Christmas pictures. I wasn't sure they would turn out like I hoped the first time so we started early. I wanted to take some in their PJ's b/c they both love Jammies! Also, I brought a long a special pillow that was mine when I was little and a blanket (aka wubbie) that my kids love. Cale and Leah are both big blankie kids- so I thought this would be a neat photo.
Also, their Grammy bought them the most beautiful dresses for Christmas- so we wanted to wear those too!
Needless to say, the girls did a great job this day- and I was very pleased. We really like a lady that takes pictures at Picture People named Karen. They all were so impressed with how the pictures turned out that they put them on display on the wall at the store. 7 big frames and lots of holiday postcards. Lots of my friends have told me it looks great. I have not seen it yet in person. Here are just a few of the pictures from that day! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

I soooooooo love them!

~Chris~ said...

Beautiful Christmas pics!