Thursday, November 19, 2009

Headed to Houston

I have been bad about blogging these past 2 weeks! Seems like things are already getting very busy with Holiday plans and travels. We are leaving this week for Houston to spend time with my mom and Paul. The kids are very excited and Cale even knows how many more days until we leave.  We are planning to drive all night Friday night...we did this about 2 years ago with Cale- and we made it. Here goes!
We have fun plan to see family while we are there and we will have a quiet Thanksgiving at my mom's house.
I am sad to miss my Grandma this year on Thanksgiving- but hoping she can hold out to eat something yummy.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Thank you for making the effort and long drive to spend Thanksgiving with us! We loved having you here to enjoy the girls day in/day out! We miss them already, but have sweet memories!