Wednesday, January 27, 2010

simple joys





Today is was just the little bit of sunshine that made everyone happy...it was fun to see the kids play outside. We just stayed after preschool at the church and played on the playground. Cale is getting more and more brave and Leah loves to follow her. They both loved the tornado slide today. Please note, Leah DID have a coat on... but she took it off right before we left.
I have a video to post of Leah eating her noodles and talking. She says so many things I can't even begin to tell you. Some of my favorite things that she says are... "i want to watch Diego,Cale, where are you? I need milk" and I love when she sings songs. She can sing the whole ABC song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and songs from Vacation Bible school. 

1 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Thanks, Mel...that was so cute! That bowl about ate HER up!