Friday, May 15, 2009

Aunt Abby and Great Grandma Eunice




Just had to post these from Mother's Day weekend. My sister Abby is so good with the girls. She runs and plays with them and Cale just keeps begging for more! Thanks Abby- you are a great AUNT!
As many of you know, my Grandma (Eunice Hannah Liddell) has been through a lot this last year. She has toughed it out through many miserable days and is now getting stronger everyday and is CANCER FREE! We visited her last week- and I just think she is looking so good. Hair is back and all!! Thanks to all of our friends and family who have been there for us and have prayed for her. She is a pretty tough lady!

3 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

You are right-it's really the first picture I've seen of Mom that shows her spirit through her smile! Thanks for sharing the pictures. And, Auntie Abby is loved!

Toni said...

That is awesome Mel!!! I am so happy that your Gram is doing well!!!

Becky Abbate said...

I'm so glad to hear that your Grandma is doing so well. Those 2 little girls are truly blessed!