Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sad video to MiMa



So... MiMa (my mom, Jane) will be at our house when Cale wakes up Friday morning. She is pretty stoked about this and keeps talking about her and the things they will do.
Since last year, she has said that MiMa was going to take her to the waterslides (Summit Waves) and even when I try to tell her that I don't know about that... she insists this is happening. I just heard her talking about the water slides so I grabbed the camera to see if she would talk. Next thing I know- she is crying b/c she wants her MiMa...and making a super sad face. She can be SO dramatic!!

6 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Oh my! I'm smiling through my tears! Tell Cale I love her and I will see her in 2 days!

Becky Abbate said...

oh that is so sweet. She really loves her MiMa!

Becky Abbate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Abbate said...

oops! sorry about that. It posted my comment twice...lol. I'm still a newbie. :)

Lee and Amy said...

That almost made me want to cry!

Giles Family said...

Oh that was pitiful but so so sweet!