Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cale's Sunday School Lesson

Cale went to Sunday School today at church... our lesson was about Love- and how Jesus loves us all. Apparently she learned something... because when we got home and I went to change her diaper she decided to tell me what you hear in the following video.


As I went to change her diaper she started talking about the "poo pot" I know that sounds funny- but she has a book about using the potty- where all the animals use a "poo pot" so she uses that term. Anyway- started telling me that "God doesn't want her to poop in the bathtub- only on the poo pot" and it was just making me laugh.
I had her say it again so i could get the video :<)

Now if we could only get her to use the "POO POT!" Andy and I would be so happy!

2 comments:

Jane's Memories said...

Glad the 'Poo Pot' book has been a hit-she'll figure it out soon. And, Leah-she wanted to walk yesterday holding my hands-it won't be long!

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT!! Hopefully it will sink in and she'll start soon! It is a joyous day when that finally clicks!