Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty Training


Cale has really taken to using the potty this time around. Andy and I are sticking to it- and she is doing great. I never thought I would be so proud of my kid for using the bathroom and keeping a pull-up DRY ALL DAY!
I am just kind of going crazy with constantly going to the potty- but its working and we think this is it! In fact, at childcare at Legacy- they have a "little potty" and she LOVES using it. This has made my week great- b/c I can get her there with this as her excitement. My life as a mom! How fun!
This is a picture of Cale posing in her big girl pants while she washes dishes. She loves to wash dishes. I think the mess she makes with the water is well worth it!

3 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Yay Cale!

Jane's Memories said...

I'd say she's ready! Tell her MiMa is so proud of her! And, Leah, well, she is just too sweet for sure!

Jane's Memories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.