Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Bed for Cale

Cale slept in her new Twin bed last night. Andy and I have been having some sleeping troubles with her recently. As Cale was always our super sleeper...we have been a bit of a mess trying to figure out what was going on. She has been not wanting to sleep in her toddler bed- but prefers the floor or "ground" as she says. Also, she would wake up in the middle of the night -and try to come in with us. We are not okay with that- so we thought it was time to see about her new "Big girl Bed" I am happy to report that she slept all night without getting up and quite liked it. She kept saying, "its nice and cozy in here..." In this video her words are, "bye bye little bed, bye bye little bed, Hello Big bed" Leah loves the new bed too- as she loves to climb- so she is enjoying this new obstacle to play on!

6 comments:

Lee and Amy said...

Cute video! Glad the big bed is working for you. Leah is so smiley in the pictures!
We bought Kellen the same Curious George, but I can't get him to take to it!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how one thing can change the whole dynamic for a little one. I hope the big bed keeps working for Cale. You are so smart to not start the sleeping in bed with you, that is so HARD to break! You guys are awesome parents!

Toni said...

She is so big, and that video is adorable! I love it!

Jane's Memories said...

How clever-you guys are great parents! She's so sweet! I'm glad the night went better! She's growing up so fast-and Leah will be walking the next time I see her, I bet! Had fun at the Mall today! Tell Cale, MiMa really liked the ice cream cones she made for me off the Ice Cream Truck!

~Chris~ said...

Big girl! Big beds are more fun!

Becky Abbate said...

I remember those days. Such a fun time for them to feel so big! They are definitely growing up. :)