Saturday, February 28, 2009

Misson completed!

It is official. Cale is potty trained. we have gone 1 whole week without ANY accidents...she has been wearing underwear at home and everything!
Most days she wakes up to go early in the morning- she has stayed dry all night. I think it is so true that when they are ready- they just do it!
We are pumped... just in time for a 12 hours road trip!! Can you guess how many times we will be stopping to go potty!
I am the mom that takes the potty in the car. I took it with us the other day to the park as I was SURE that they would not have any bathrooms open- and they did not. I had the potty in the back of my SUV and was letting her go right there.
About 3 moms walked by... they were all saying how smart that was to take it with me.I kind of thought all moms did that!
:<) guess maybe I started a trend. CLASSY!!!!!

2 comments:

Lee and Amy said...

I would never had thought about bringing it in the car. Great idea!

~Chris~ said...

That is a great idea! Love it!